It's cold outside and the chilly winds of winter are sweeping through our vibrant city.
We're thrilled to bring you a curated list of the cosiest spots in London to escape the weather and savour our delightful non-alcoholic cocktails.
Get ready to embark on a taste journey that combines the warmth of winter with the cool sophistication of handcrafted drinks.
From a cocktail made with croissant waste pastry to hot winter warmers, we have something for everyone.
1. Panettone Pop at The Vesper Bar within the Dorchester London (W1K 1QA). Elevate your cocktail game with this non-alcoholic drink made with Everleaf Forest and panettone syrup, garnished with leftover croissant pastry. Cheers to reinventing indulgence!
2. Light up your Christmas with cocktails at The Alchemist. Take your pick from the festive Everleaf non-alcoholic menu: the Winter Paloma or Bakewell Bauble are available at all The Alchemist venues this winter. The Alchemist | Creative Cocktail Bar and Restaurant
3. Do you like your cocktails hot? The cosy Hot Toddy from Wild By Tart is the perfect winter warmer to stop by whilst walking the chilly December streets. Located in Eccleston Yards (SW1W 9AZ).
4. Tickled Pink Cocktail. This dreamy cocktail is made with Everleaf Mountain, and you can try it for yourself at Carlotta, located on Marylebone High Street (W1U 5JX).
5. Last but not least, we are headed back to the Everleaf Home for Christmas. Our founder, Paul, and his team have crafted the non-alcoholic special menu at The Hide Bar, London (SE1 3XF) available until the end of the year. Stop by, grab a Cranberry Sauce Sour and let us know what you think.